Astra Health and Wellness
At Astra Health and Wellness, we offer medical evaluations for patients who qualify for medical marijuana treatment. Before you can obtain medical marijuana in the state of Utah and visit dispensaries, patients must first qualify for a medical marijuana card by visiting a certified physician that can confirm the existence of a qualifying medical condition. We know how complicated the process can be for patients, which is why our friendly professional staff is here to help you.
By scheduling an appointment with our certified physicians, you can take the first step in qualifying for medical marijuana in the state of Utah. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, contact us today at .
There are 15 Qualifying Conditions ( 26-61a-104) in the current Utah law that will allow you to keep and use Medical Marijuana:
- Pain lasting longer than two weeks that is not adequately managed despite treatment attempts
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- Epilepsy or a similar condition that causes debilitating seizures
- Multiple sclerosis or persistent and debilitating muscle spasms
- Nausea (must be persistent)
- PTSD that is being treated or monitored by a licensed mental health provider
- Any terminal illness where life expectancy is less than six months
- Any condition resulting in hospice care
- Any rare condition that affects fewer than 200,000 persons in the United States as defined by Section 526 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, and is not adequately managed despite treatment attempts.
We are a team of professionals dedicated to helping our patients experience wellness illuminated.
We specialize in Utah medical cannabis card recommendations. We are dedicated to helping you obtain safe and legal access to medical cannabis for your chronic health condition(s).
In addition, we offer a variety of other treatments including sick and well visits, restorative health care, weight loss consultations, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, Botox, platelet rich plasma (PRP) for facial, hair restoration, and sexual health.
We are committed to our patients and helping them feel important.